We often forget about the invisible world, only invisible because of our limited sight. Science is starting to catch up to the realm of the invisible, the realm in which our thoughts, emotions, and imaginations live. It is now widely agreed in the scientific community that everything is made of the same energy. Going deeper, quantum physics recognizes that when broken down to its smallest components, everything is vibration.
“All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is a dream, and we’re the imagination of ourselves.”
~ Bill Hicks
A few things you should know:
- Our physical world, what we perceive as matter, is a slower expression of frequency. All that we can’t see, such as our mental, emotional, astral, aural bodies exists at higher frequencies.
- Matter is created from thought, our reality is created by thought. You think it before its created.
- We, as beings of capable of free thought, can and are influencing our external world. Every thought, observation, action we do, is influencing the entire realm of energy around us. Our thoughts and emotions alter the vibrational behavior of every particle. Denser objects take longer to influence than higher frequency objects such as water, thoughts, emotions. Likewise we are no exception, our thoughts, emotions, and bodies are affected by higher frequencies such as planetary patterns.
- There is no separation of the different vibrations, all are interconnected. An ocean of conscious vibration. What happens to one vibrating particle affects the entire ocean of energy.
- Every particle at every level is a reflection of the whole. Everything is a unique perspective and experience of the whole.
- Law of Attraction: energy attracts what it emits. We attract a different creative expression of the same energy towards ourselves.
- At the smallest level, reality behaves in accordance to the expectation of the observer.
- All energy has infinite potential (infinite number of expectations). Every potential reality already exists.
“If quantum mechanics hasn’t profoundly shocked you, you haven’t understood it yet.”
~ Niels Bohr
Your attitude is everything. How you feel and perceive something is how your reality reflects back to you. Our reality is an interaction between observer (consciousness) and matter in perfect synchronicity with every unique observer-matter relationship. The perception created is based on the way humans can sense, therefore experience. If our perception is limited to our senses, there is an infinite realm which we cannot even perceive.
Once the concept of energy and inter-connectivity has settled within you, you can begin to explore the anatomy of visible and invisible forces within and without yourself.